Posting content to guest blogs and external websites has generally been unpopular in the last 18 months.
Guest posts have become another unpopular, unloved brand and have the experience of building tactics that need to be changed as if linking to the directory shown. Guest Posting Services are promoting guest posts on social media to make them visible to hundreds, thousands, and even millions of readers.
What is a guest post?
A guest blog is posting content on a website you don’t own. This is why people who write guest posts are often
referred to as guest contributors.
Most people use guest posts to build links to websites and try to rank them higher in search results. The idea is to provide free educational content to professional websites that like to post content regularly. You provide it for free, so the unwritten rule is that it allows you to link to one (or more) directories on your blog.
However, some people buy guest posts just to promote brand awareness and help others in their niche.
Bloggers and publishers know what you’re trying to do, so many of them actually charge a fee to post your content. These types of “transactions” are part of sponsored posts and are not what Google likes.
- guests posts have many important advantages, including:
- Increase awareness and reach (or brand awareness) by introducing the content to new audiences.
- Build relationships with blogs and other Guest Post Marketplace in your niche.
There is a lot to be gained by posting some articles on a carefully chosen external site, and nothing to lose, but it is a short time. With that in mind, read the complete guide on guest posting!
Different types of guest posts
- How-to Guides: Editors who like to explain how to solve a particular problem.
- Listicles: These “X ways/tools to do something”. It is extremely flexible because you can choose the depth of interpretation and the number of points you want to underline first.
- Case Study: Explain how you and other brands did the right thing.
- Republishing infographics: the best way to thrillers
- Great infographics on their blog: Publishers are usually ready to republish the infographic on their Guest Post Marketplace. However, you should also be prepared to write a custom introductory text that describes what an infographic is.
What attributes good guest posts contain?
- Provides practical advice
- Grammatically correct
- Properly configured
What attributes bad guest posts contain?
- Duplicate: Google doesn’t like it, so publishers rarely agree to post content already tagged elsewhere.
- Stolen: This is similar to duplicate content, but in this case, it is not a duplicate of your own content; it is a duplicate of someone else’s content.
5 Simple Steps to do Guest Posting in 2021
Step 1: Define goals for guest posts
Creating content for use on external websites can seem like an unwanted task. Also, the number of followers on social media may not change each time you post, and you may be dissatisfied with stable search results despite having multiple posts.
The main factor that often leads to the above is ignoring the clear goals and objectives of guest blogs.
It is paramount to choose a specific objective for each post to dig up the most out of this opportunity. Then use that lens to make decisions about what you write, what blog you want to discuss, and more. More popular guest blog goals include:
- Referral Area Scale-up: This also requires classifications related to quality and opportunity analysis, including classification/relevance and type of potential domains (.org, .edu sites, etc.).
- Increased referral traffic: Takes current and historical traffic standards from referencing sites and referral traffic as sources/channels and uses them to set realistic goals.
- SEO Performance Optimization: This can be organic search traffic, rankings, impressions, or other areas. Make sure you are considering a broader SEO link-building strategy, and don’t rely on one tactic to improve your SEO as it can be harmful.
- Increase followers on social media: Clarify why you want to increase your main account and followers. Ultimately, increasing reach alone does not increase other core business success indicators, such as traffic and revenue.
- Increase brand credibility: Brand credibility can be used for business or personal use (and possibly a combination of both). Increasing self-confidence can not only help retain customers but also increase new selling points/business profits.
Step 2: Select your target blog
Once you recognize what you are trying to achieve, your guest blog guide’s next step is to find the Guest Post Marketplace you want to target. It means choosing the specific blog you want to post.
It is best to start off by creating a list of potential target blogs. It could be improved later. To expand this list, check out your favorite blogs and the ones that are most popular with your audience.
If you are unsure whether a particular blog will accept posts from guests, you can check previous posts to see if different authors created them. If so, they had probably be at least open to this prospect. However, to avoid wasting time writing blog content that you do not want to publish, it is a good idea to contact the site and ask if you are interested in submitting it before proceeding.
If you have a strong list of candidates on hand, select the one you want to post.
Step 3: Make an offer.
But before many people want to come and start writing guest posts, it’s a good idea to make sure your target blogger is really interested in the topic.
Keep the following in mind when writing a proposal:
- Keep it short: Most blog publishers don’t have a lot of time. Include the title of the suggested article and a paragraph or two summarizing what you’re talking about or a very brief summary. Here’s how to write a good presentation.
- Check the terms of guest blog posts (if applicable): Many blogs have pages that outline guest poster rules and guidelines. For example, you may want to make sure it contains a specific link back to your website, or you may need a signature that includes a brief biography of the author.
Step 4: Create and submit a guest post
You might already know how to create great content. Once your destination blog takes care of your suggestions, it is time to start your business. It includes organizing posts in specific ways, such as photos of a certain type and size.
- Note the message length carefully. If your target blog doesn’t specify the number of words, aim for a heavy post that isn’t too long. Often 1000-2000 words are the place to go for guest posts.
- Write to the main target audience of your target blog.
- Avoid over-promotion or “commercial” terms. As I said before, it’s worth repeating. It’s often a good idea to mention your website or service, but keep it neutral and focus on providing solid advice and information rather than selling it.
Step 5: Promote the posted message.
If all goes well, the target blogger will edit and publish the submitted article. But your work is not entirely done yet. To get the most out of your guest posts, you need to make them visible to as many people as possible.
To promote your guest post, you can do the following:
- Create a short article on your blog to inform readers of new content and provide links.
- Also, keep an eye on your posts as long as they are up-to-date and respond to as many comments from your readers as possible.
- It’s easy to focus a lot on your blog or content. However, if you really want to increase your audience and reputation, you need to make it appear in more places on the web. Creating high-quality guest posts and publishing them on significant sites is a great way to do this.
What Benefits Does Effective Guest Posting Brings to You?
Aside from backlinks that drive traffic to your site, there are several other important benefits of regular guest posts:
- Referral Traffic: You can direct an entire group of visitors to your site by posting it on other blogs.
- Brand Awareness: If you do a good job writing quality articles, providing good information, generally paying attention to what you are talking about, and showing you what you know, branding. It has a significant impact on awareness (especially posting on high-traffic websites).
- Interact with potential customers: You can expect readers to leave their comments after guest posts are published on sites with an active community and significant following. These readers will likely be your customers. There is a gender.
- Relationship Building: By connecting and collaborating with industry-leading sites and influencers, you can build many relevant relationships that you can use in the future – stimulating other marketing actions you can take.
Once you start taking advantage of guest blogging efforts, you can consider accepting guest posts on your site. You can also avail of Guest Posting Services for effective guest posting.
Disclaimer. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of IdeasPlusBusiness.com.
Any content provided by our bloggers or authors is of their opinion and is not intended to malign any organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.
For questions and inquiries on the blog, please send an email to the Editor at ideasplusbusiness[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also follow IdeasPlusBusiness.com on Twitter here and like our page on Facebook here.
This website contains affiliate links to some products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
The Ideas Plus Business Editorial team is responsible for this post. For collaborations and partnership requests, kindly send an email to the Editorial Team at ideasplusbusiness[at]gmail[dot]com for the terms and conditions. You can also follow IdeasPlusBusiness.com on Twitter here and like our page on Facebook here.