10,000 Foot Adzooma Review: Free PPC Tools for Google Ads
No Minimum Terms
Adzooma is an agency-styled online advertising platform for businesses who use Google ads (formerly Adwords).
Their Google certified team and in-house PPC tools and services are helping small businesses to launch effective marketing campaigns. Adzooma offers a faster and more effective online advertising for your business.
In this Adzooma review, we’ll take a unique approach by talking about the company Adzooma, their free PPC tools and why you should use their services for your business.
Adzooma is an agency-styled online advertising platform for businesses that use Google ads (formerly Adwords).
Their Google certified team and in-house PPC tools and services are helping small businesses to launch effective marketing campaigns.
Adzooma offers a faster and more effective online advertising for your business.
When it comes to getting a cost-effective business solution like getting your web page online and analyzing your PPC performance online for free so as to identify missed opportunities in your ad campaigns, Adzooma is what you need.
Top 4 Adzooma PPC tools and business services
Adzooma pricing starts from $19 per month with an option to try their services for 30 days for free.
Here are the top four Adzooma services and tools you can start using immediately for your online business:
1. Adzooma Launch (Advertise on Google Adwords)
This is an agency styled done-for-you online advertising service by Adzooma. Adzooma launch is an easier way to advertise your business on Google with a done for you Google Ads service.
Use this service to create your online web presence and launch Google ads to drive more visitors to your website without the high costs associated with using an agency.
You will get a say on how your business should be promoted but you won’t have complete control over the campaigns. Adzooma will do everything for you.
Here’s how to use Adzooma Launch:
- Tell Adzooma about your business and goals
- Adzooma will setup your advertising campaigns with custom web pages
- Analyze the ad created by Adzooma before it goes live
What you’ll get from Adzooma Launch:
- The knowledgeable expert team qualified by Google
- Custom service for your business
- Flexible pricing plan with the option to cancel at any time
- Grow your profits with proven results by using Adzooma
2. Adzooma Web-pages (Business Webpages)
A multiple-page website sometimes makes it difficult to convey clear benefits and call to action to visitors.
Full websites are not the best way to convert clicks into paying customers.
But by focusing on the services of your business and crafting a purpose made sales page, you appeal more to your target audience.
Building a web page for either a new or existing business comes with its own hassles and expenses. Adzooma takes this stress off you.
According to research, 91 percent of customers have visited a store because of an online experience. And 82 percent of smartphone users use search engines when looking for a local business.
Adzooma will create more than a sales page for you. They can also advertise your business to potential customers.
As Google partners, Adzooma will get your business showing up when prospects search for related keywords to your services. This way, your online presence will give you a steady flow of new customers.
The team at Adzooma will help you build effective business web pages for your business. Here is what you will get with Adzooma:
- Websites are designed by experts
- Superbly written copy that appeals to your visitors
- Web pages are built to convert visitors into customers
- Easy to manage and accessible from any device
- Latest tracking technology for visitors
- No up-front costs
- The pricing is affordable
- There are no minimum terms
- You can cancel at any time
- Limited effort and time from you
- All the maintenance and updates are done for you.
And many more. According to another study, 61 percent of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly website.
Every web page you’ll get from Adzooma work perfectly and convert visitors to customers on all the major mobile devices.
You can get a professionally designed landing page for your business for as low as £49. Everything will be done for you so that you don’t lift a finger.
Your web page is custom made for you by Adzooma experts. You also get the first 30 days for free just to test their services.
3. Adzooma Health Check (Google Ads Report)
How well are your ads campaigns performing on Google?
Adzooma Health Check is a free PPC optimization and reporting tool for your Google ads (formerly Adwords). And the best of it is that it is free.
This free Google ads audit tool checks 49 key areas to improve in your ads and suggest opportunities for improvements to any current issues in 60 seconds.
The essence of this tool is to reduce wasted spend, increase conversions, improve quality score and identify missed opportunities.
Here are some of the advantages of using Adzooma Health Check for your Google ads:
- Reduce wasted money spent on ads
- Increase your conversion rates
- Identify missed opportunities in your campaigns
- Improve the quality score of your ads
- Limit your ads campaigns by budget
Here’s how to get started with Adzooma Health Check:
- Complete the simple sign-up form to create your Adzooma account
- Link your Google Ads account to produce a detailed Health Check report for your account in 60 seconds
- Get optimization tips to improve the performance of your ads in one click via the dashboard.
You need to connect your Google Ads (formerly Adwords) account to use this tool.
4. Adzooma Pro (Google Adwords Optimization)
Adzooma Pro is an agency styled pay per click (PPC) Google Adwords account optimization for your business.
This is for PPC managers who want a proven system to optimize, automate, and win with their existing Google ads campaigns.
With Adzooma Pro, your Google Ads are made easier, faster, and smarter. It is easy to get started:
- Find out where you’re wasting money by taking a free PPC health check to find out what is not working in your account
- Improve your account with just a few clicks by using the Opportunity Engine to get insights
- Get quick notifications from the Opportunity Engine to do your job smarter.
- Automate routine and tedious tasks using rules, and custom dashboards.
- Get branded results and custom reporting for your team and agency.
The opportunity Engine is the beating heart of Adzooma Pro where you can do more with less time. Here are some of the common recommendations:
- Flags underperforming adverts with the option to pause them.
- Predicts when to increase keyword bids for more clicks
- Enable location targeting quickly to get more clicks to your campaigns
- Increase quality score and click through rate by fixing spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Implement ad extension like phone number and location for immediate action.
Adzooma likes to keep things simple and transparent. Their pricing is based on your monthly Google Ads spend.
There are four pricing tiers from which you can choose from.
Business with up to £1,000 advertising spend is $19 per month.
Business with up to £5,000 in advertising spend is $29 per month.
Business with £10,000 per month is $49 per month.
And pricing for businesses with up to £100,000 per month is just $99 per month.
With Adzooma, there are no long term contracts. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
Adzooma Review – Why you should consider them for your business
As a business owner, generating leads and growing revenue can be stressful.
You will need to build landing pages, write professional copy, run ads, monitor your ads spend, check analytics and other small details of your business.
You need a lot of expertise in getting these different parts of your business working.
The cost of hiring an expert agency to manage the different parts of your business can easily run into five figures or more in some cases.
This makes it very hard for new online business owners with limited knowledge and resources to hire the right expert for their business.
This is the exact reason why Adzooma is important to your business.
Here are some of the reasons you should consider Adzooma for your business:
- Adzooma is a Google Premier Partner that will help you grow your business online by using an agency styled service but at a relatively very low price.
- The Adzooma team is exceptional with a perfect blend of experience, and passion to help you grow your business.
- New advertisers can take advantage of Adzooma done-for-you advertising service to maximize their budget.
- The Adzooma team are passionate about online marketing and skilled at helping businesses of all sizes attract more customers using online advertising.
- Multiple online tools are available to you no matter your skill level in running Google ads.
- With tools like the free PPC tool to generate a Google Ads Health Check Report, Adzooma has got you covered no matter the size of your business.
Adzooma purpose-built technology help businesses automate time-consuming tasks, analyze data quickly and to take advantage of marketing opportunities at the click of a button.
Adzooma Review – They specialize in Google Ads (formerly Adwords)
The team at Adzooma recognizes Google ads (formerly Adwords) as the main traffic source of businesses who wanted a consistent stream of highly targeted leads for their products and services.
The Premier Google Partner badge of Adzooma shows that they are recognized as a leading partner when it comes to developing and maintaining successful advertising campaigns for businesses online.
All the clients’ success managers at Adzooma are Google Certified professionals. This means that you can always trust Adzooma to act in your best interest.
Adzooma also has access to new features from Google. They also work with Google to develop new products and features for their customers.
This means that Adzooma can help you become successful on Google Ads while you run the other aspects of your business.
Adzooma can also manage and optimize existing Google Ads campaigns to improve overall performance.
Adzooma Review – Features for your business
It doesn’t matter the stage of advertising you are in your business, Adzooma has the solution for you.
Do you want to advertise your business online without going through the learning curve?
Adzooma Launch offers a simple, faster, and a more effective way to advertise your business online.
Even if your business has never advertised on Google Ads (formerly Adwords) before, Adzooma will help you to start, attract new customers and grow your business.
Do you need to get your business online ASAP?
Adzooma done-for-you web pages will help you create an online presence quickly and easily.
A hands-off way to get listed on Google so that existing customers can find you easily.
Or are you looking to improve your PPC performance?
Adzooma easy-to-use health check tool will show you quick ways to identify missed opportunities.
This is for businesses already advertising on Google Ads to identify opportunities for improvements.
Disclaimer. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of IdeasPlusBusiness.com.
Any content provided by our bloggers or authors is of their opinion and is not intended to malign any organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.
For questions and inquiries on the blog, please send an email to the Editor at ideasplusbusiness[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also follow IdeasPlusBusiness.com on Twitter here and like our page on Facebook here.
This website contains affiliate links to some products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
I am Adeyemi Adetilewa, a media consultant, entrepreneur, husband, and father. Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Ideas Plus Business Magazine, online business resources for entrepreneurs. I help brands share unique and impactful stories through the use of public relations, advertising, and online marketing. My work has been featured on the Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Addicted2Success, Hackernoon, The Good Men Project, and other publications.