“For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice. No paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.” – John Burroughs
Many people have the wrong idea of what Casa Feranza is and others are just simply confused or don’t know what to do. Don’t worry, I was once like you. I want you to know that at the end of this article, you would have learned one or two things about Casa Feranza.
Casa Feranza is not for everybody. It is for those who are ready to work hard and make a difference in their community. Your opportunity for growth with this organization is unlimited.
A quick warning: This article is for educational purposes only. Please do not proceed if you are not an entrepreneur. Casa Feranza organization is not a get rich quick scheme neither is it a fraud!
Casa Feranza organization is not a get rich quick scheme neither is it a faceless organization. Casa Feranza is a Spanish company whose business model is based on community entrepreneurship. They build projects in communities by first solving the three basic problem of humanity: food, clothing and shelter. They are also interested in providing solutions to problems in other sectors such as health, technology, education, sports etc.
I am sure you found this site based on your quest to know what Casa Feranza is and how you can benefit from them. I am a junior partner with Casa Feranza (Partner Code: AAA033) and I will explain all you need to know about Casa Feranza based on my research on them and also on their several working scripts sent to me.
Casa Feranza is self-financing, and does not depend on banks or other kinds of funding. They have massive pool of more than 5000 investors with an average net value of 600,000,000,000 US Dollars who are ready to provide solutions to problems. They support this with a statement on their website that the future belongs to those who see solutions before they become obvious. They are more or less venture capitalists that offers partnership opportunities to entrepreneurs especially those in Africa.
By partnership, I meant that Casa Feranza has several partner structure in place so as to give you full control of your project and at the same time providing the right business tools and expertise needed for you to succeed in your project.
Casa Feranza offers two partnership options to entrepreneurs which are “Junior Partner” and “Senior Partner” options. For the purpose of this article, I will focus on the Junior Partner option since this is the basic option you can start with. However, this does mean that you can’t start immediately as a “Senior Partner” if you are super excited about creating riches for others and automatically creating wealth for yourself in the process.
I am still learning about them and it is amazing to see the great opportunities available with working with them especially if you are from Africa. Always remember that the future belongs to those who see solution before they become so obvious.
8 REASONS WHY ENTREPRENEURS AND STARTUPS IN AFRICA SHOULD PARTNER WITH CASA FERANZA
There are numerous ways you can make money with Casa Feranza both online and offline with several partnership options. I will summarize the basic projects in Casa Feranza. Then in my subsequent articles, I will explain in details the different projects available and how you can make money and also benefit as a volunteer from these projects.
- Casa Feranza is now working on 20 different projects in different sectors such as housing, health, education, fashion, technology, sports, agriculture etc. You are guaranteed a recurrent income in any of these projects if you partner with them.
- Each of these projects have their own brand like Project Blanco, Bella Terrano, College Zagaleta, Take Care Group, Hot Doggi, Zitti Cars, MyHostbuddy, Father Candy, MCG etc. All the brands are all connected to the Casa Feranza organization which is owned by Casa Feranza.
- Casa Feranza has a community structure called Team Feranza with a goal to have this structure set up in all cities in Africa. This structure also include a social department known as the Take Care Group. This is open to all Partners who would like to volunteer and expand their network. Your network is your net worth!
- Casa Feranza also offers the possibility for you to have a free health care and education when you join them. This is open to all Partners with limitless opportunities to grow. Your health is very important to the Casa Feranza simply because your health is your wealth.
- Casa Feranza have an online and onsite (offline) HR structure called “Jobs without Borders” where you can apply to become a part of their organization. Remember to use this code AAA033 in your application. You can apply anytime with the default code on their site which is really not a good idea. The reason is that Casa Feranza is a community and they always give preferential treatment to those referred by other partners in their recruitment process. Remember the phrase “no man is an island”? It applies here.
When you use this code AAA033 instead of the default code in your application will increases your chances of becoming a junior partner. I will also earn a little commission when you do this.
As Junior Partner, there will be many options for you to become a part of the creation of the team Feranza centers and be connected with the jobs at these centers. Team Feranza centers is an integral part of the Casa Feranza organization.
- Based on one of their working scripts, Casa Feranza claimed to have the strongest online business tools on this planet with over 750,000 customer leads worldwide in a day. All entrepreneurs who are Junior Partners with Casa Feranza automatically have access to these business tools for their growth including you.
- Casa Feranza has their own education system known as College Zagaleta. This is a free education system for kids and youths in Africa. They are working with leading universities to set a full program with qualitative educational system.
- Casa Feranza also want to become partners with entrepreneurs in Africa that have good ideas and the will to make it happen. It is true that entrepreneurs in Africa have problems to find a financing. I also observed that some of these entrepreneurs do not have an understanding of the processes involved in becoming an entrepreneur.
A business plan is not “I want to have poultry farm”. No investor will be impressed with such a “business plan”. It is important I let you know that about 90% of people filling out the entrepreneurship form are sending business plans on that level.
A good business plan is to make plans based on what people need, how the products will be sold, future expectations etc. Please, fill out the entrepreneurship form if and only if you have your business up and running.
YOUR TASKS AS A JUNIOR PARTNER IN CASA FERANZA
As a partner, the Casa Feranza organization will never ask you to do something you cannot handle. All partners are assigned the same task without any time limit or constraints. The only person who can limit you is YOU. Yes…you read that right…YOU.
This means that you alone can determine your productivity and income level. What you sow is what you reap! Some partners will do much and earn much while others will do little and also earn little. It is as simple as that. Your growth as a Junior Partner has no limits and being a Junior Partner is also a key to something bigger.
Your tasks as a Junior Partner can be as simple as liking their pages on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, sharing their posts, retweeting their tweets and or just adding them on your favourite list on your social media.
To make this very simple to understand, I will explain some of your basic tasks as a Junior Partner below:
- As a Junior Partner, you will be asked to look for local problems related to youth and kids. This may be general problems or individual problems. It can be simple things such as telling them about poor and neglected kids with no hope who needs help or youths who need guidance and homes etc.
- All Junior Partners must give energy to all Casa Feranza’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. You are expected to “like”, “retweet” and write tweets. When you do this, it means that you are excited about Casa Feranza and what they stand for.
- All Junior Partners are expected to find people who are interested in their different Partner programs or projects under Casa Feranza. These programs or projects can be locating offices for different projects and presenting different partnership programs to people with office space, warehouses etc.
- As a Junior Partner, you are also an ambassador of Casa Feranza and a point of contact to local entrepreneurs who need support in one way or the other for any of their projects. You can then present this project to the Casa Feranza community.
- You will also be able to offer the Casa Feranza support program to local farmers or even propose a “local” project to the Casa Feranza organization that is on sale. Some examples of local projects are finding plots for building projects like malls, warehouses, amusement parks etc.
- If your passion is sports and you own or know a local sports club(s), being a Junior Partner in Casa Feranza is an opportunity for you to find local sports clubs that might be interested in being a partner the Casa Feranza’s club brand “F.C. Feranza”.
YOUR BENEFITS AS A JUNIOR PARTNER IN CASA FERANZA
Casa Feranza is building a brand with the “winner’s culture” that can be trusted worldwide. You can as a Junior Partner build an attractive income for yourself over time that can only increase via a line of portfolio incomes. That is, your financial interest as a Junior Partner can be on many levels without limits.
Your income for finding offices, plots of land, partners, entrepreneurs etc. will be defined “job for job”. For some jobs you will have a fixed amount while for other jobs, you will have a portfolio income.
An income example is when you find a person with an office that becomes a partner for the Casa Solverde sun energy project, you will earn a $5 income for each solar kit that will be sold and connected to this office.
If that person make 50 sales a month, your income will be $250. Imagine that you found more than one of such office for this particular project making on the average of 50 sales a month each, your income is multiplied (2 offices – $ 500, 4 offices – $ 1.000, etc.). This income possibility is just based on just one project. Some of your portfolio income will be recurrent for a long time to come.
As a Junior Partner, your income will have this level:
Lazy partners: $0 – $500 a month
Good partners: $500 – $1,000 a month
Great partners: $1,000 – $3,000 a month
Super partners: $3,000 – NO LIMIT
All Junior Partners can become great partners or even super partners only by following the plans and advice that will be given to you.
However, if any Junior Partner exhibits any unfair behavior, he/she will lose all the portfolio incomes accrued and all the extra benefits of being a Junior Partner.
All Junior Partners will be assigned a partner code (something like mine: AAA033) that is used for registration purposes, interacting with the community, tracking of income related to a partner. Your Partner codes are related to different tasks and this will be clearly stated in your job description.
As I said earlier, as a Junior Partner, your opportunity to grow is limitless. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. You can start your journey to become a Junior Partner by applying with the code AAA033 on “Jobs without Borders”.
PS: If you need help with your content strategy, copywriting or you simply need someone to write for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with me. You deserve the best.